Reviews for "Dick Neck: Origins"

I'm gettin' my dick back

so wrong but so funny =3

Phobotech responds:

Hell yes. Glad you liked it!

jellyous!!!

LoL funny vid but also on a more serious note the sound was awesome in this vid including music and the voice acting ,although it was about something so weird it was ..so epic! also on a plus note i showed my friend this vid and i believe it truly emotionally scared him :D gud job!!

Phobotech responds:

YES! Another one bites the dust, great job spreading the love!

Thanks for the review!

"The DickNeck Attacks"

nuff said.

It's never enough!

omfg i loved it.

is there any chance for a sequel? maybe one where we see turnip fight dickneck? in outer space, with matrix effects? would be cool.

Phobotech responds:

I had actually started writing a sequel during the final month of working on this. That's how Prime Turnip came to be; in Rumerio's original story, it was never explained what happened to LordTurnip. We're just kinda left to assume he died....so I threw in the twist that he was a mechanically augmented killing machine bent on revenge.

The sequel(s) would encompass the epic battle between them...and there are still a few high-profile NG personalities that want to do it. But for me, I would like to get a few other projects under my belt before I decide not to do the sequels altogether.

I'll leave it up to fans to decide for me if it's a worthy project when that time comes. If people still want more Dick Neck, than they shall receive it...in, and around their mouth-hole.

Thanks for the review!

Absolutely brilliant!

I thought this was one if the most creative ideas ever! Not only was it epic, but it was just downright funny!

Storyline:
So very much like the epic reading series (Such as half life, full life consequences) and you even decided to put a few Half Life references in there which are awesome. A lot of satirical comedy which is good for the audience that your catering for. (Who doesn't like a good ball gag every once and a while? ...In fact, don't answer that =>_>=)

Artwork:
The style of drawing was great, and it reminded me of something between Fallout 3's vault boy, Tankmen and the epic artwork done for Metal Gear Acid 1/2. The animations were smooth and concise, with no jumping between frames (As seen with some animations)

Music:
The music throughout was fitting right down to the T. (Especially the oral scene, gotta love queen eh?)

Voices:
Absolutely class! I thought the deep raspy voice was suited to the narrator's role, to give the flash a serious tone, but an far from serious topic. No kind of interference in the recording which led to crisp voices that were very easy to understand.

Complaints:
The only complaint I have is.. Where is the sequel? There NEEDS to be a sequel, plain and simple.

Hope you found this useful,

Miles

(PS. To the guy below me. You got PWNED!!!!)

Phobotech responds:

Thanks for the badass review! This is what I like to see....this could be giving the flash a zero, and I'd still read it with enthusiasm if it had a point.

First, there were Half Life references in this? As far as I knew, the only video game reference I made was to the little Jehuty model on the doctor's bookshelf. Could you please elaborate on what it is in Half Life that's being referenced, because they weren't intentional.

Secondly, a sequel has been written. There are many flash projects that I want to precede it, though...lol, probably by the time I get around to it, nobody will remember what Dick Neck is...and my goal is to make that not matter. It'll be an animation challenge for me, as well as a writing experiment in balancing comedy with action. I'm confident in it, but I'm not confident in my abilities as an animator yet. I'm hoping the projects I have set in que can help bring me up to speed.

I'm glad you enjoyed the flash! Thanks again for the awesome review, and be sure to check out more of TomaMoto's vocal flexibility.