Reviews for "Dick Neck: Origins"

I bout shit myself with laughter!

I bet that bastard is gonna kill himself after seeing this.

God, I hope not.

If anything, I want him to come out of hiding and give us some new material!

Haha

This is hilarious, we need more, NAOW!

Phobotech responds:

Poppycock! You'll get more LATER!

Amazing flash!

This is by far the most amazing animation I have ever seen!

far above my pathetic abilities. In fact, after not being able to figure out how to tween after 3 free trials of flash, I asked one of my boyfriends to make me a 3 frame flash so that I can upload it all on my own.

Phobotech responds:

Like any art, it's a practice. Look how far I've come from "Phobotech's Flash Test" ...all of this is from practice, and if my practice keeps consistent, I'm hoping to churn out MUCH better stuff by 2010.

Ya gotta want it, and you're probably going to need to get something a little more complex than the trial version...also, ask questions! I only barely firguired out how to do tweens for Zone of the Awesome, and the only way I found out about it in the first place was because I asked in the forums. This flash here was the first flash I ever used Movie Clips, fade-in's, and Imported the sound all as one huge file (which helped in the filesize incredibly)...Again, because I asked how to do these things.

Thanks for the review!

I laughed so hard (oh shi-! )

I read that whole "discussion" some time ago and laughed till I hurt looking at those pictures and now I'm watching this and it just pours salt into the wound so much! lol

This is seriously fucked up in a loveable ultimate flame sort of way. You guys are friggin hilarious!

Phobotech responds:

Thanks very much! lol, happy you enjoyed it like salt onto a wound! XD

DICK NECK 2!!!

THIS WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! WHEN WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL!!!!!

To be announced :)

As in Poozy and I are going to release a trailer waaaaay ahead of time this time. Not, like, three days in advance. lulz