Reviews for "Dick Neck: Origins"

OhEmGee!

This means the next one will be the originis of Neck Dick?

Phobotech responds:

Well idn't that cyuuuute....

...BUT IT'S WRONG!!!!

I'm Jellyous of this

It couldn't have been better. Great animation and plot, plus Tomamoto provided an excillent narraration. Nice little extra somthin' after the credits, as well.

Phobotech responds:

I'm more than certain it could've been better...that's why we left room for sequels!

EPIC

shame that eyelovepoozy locked it! :(

Phobotech responds:

Well, if you took notice to the degrading condition of the posts in that thread, it was truly for the better...and I believe the moment before Poozy locked, or even in the very post that he locked it with, he cited reasons for it. To truly preserve the thread, and the integrity of the initial posts that made it great, I kinda support locking it.

Now if only DrForeman would come out of hiding every once and a while to remind the community of their legendary status as an NG-born meme. :D

This is wonderful.

Portal needs more stuff like this. The art, the crude humor, everything. Awesome job.

Phobotech responds:

Wow, thank you! You're one of my heroes on this site, so I'm especially appreciative of the kind words, thanks! :D

Ah...

Such fond memories from this video.

I laughed, I cried, I cringed. I liked it. The graphics are sleek and nice, and the idea of the movie, the plot, well, there's nothing to say on that, I love it.

Cheers