Reviews for "Dick Neck: Origins"

There when it happened

Dickneck was an epic thought, and now it's getting out of hand. Thank you to all the people that made this flash! It brings back memories and more nostalgia.

Good times....Good times....

10 times better then I expected it to be.

When the thread about this flash got posted in the BBS, I figured it was going to be funny, but I didn't expect it to be as long and drawn out as you guys made it. I was really impressed. The quality mixed with how detailed the story is really sets this flash apart from almost all the work on here. I loved it. The narrators voice killed, the "newscasts" in the credits made me laugh my ass off, and radiation from a nuke while he was sucking a guys dick? Like the fucking hulk? Haha. This flash really should be a lot higher up in the rankings, but I'm sure a lot of people voting on this don't know the story behind it. Great work guys.

Phobotech responds:

lol Thanks very much! We all had fun working on it, and the response has been great so far.

Expect a sequel in the near future!

awesome!!!

Made me laugh till crap that was a great meme for the beast XD guys i never expected you were so funny!

Phobotech responds:

I know, who'd a thunk we were entertaining? (Hint: Not me.)

I'm glad you liked it!

I like

Funny, original, clever and extra props for the beautiful looking Mushroom Cloud.

Phobotech responds:

I like how it turned out too! If I could redo it, I would make it move something more than a tween, but I truly appreciate that you...well, APPRECIATED it.

Thanks very much!

Funniest shit EVER!

Not only is the inordinately classic but freakishly hilarious!

5/5

Phobotech responds:

You ain't seen NOTHING yet! Thanks for the review!