Reviews for "Klungo Saves Teh Flash!"

Alright, I guess...

Don't get me wrong, this is a fine flash, but the graphics are terribly basic and the whole premise is quite generic. Oh well, maybe I'm just the type who needs more than 2 minutes of gameplay.

Good...

A difficult thinking game.
Its a good game, fun and sometimes its annoying when you loose :P
Not the best and surely not the worst.
Good job.

Interesting!

I never played the original, but this game is quite fun. I like the simplicity yet difficulty of it. Some criticism:

-The background on the wild west level hurts my eyes. Scrolling it so fast like that is a bad idea.

-Using Control as a key is a bad idea. Sticky keys for the lose. You should have just used "xcvb" for the power ups.

-It's a bit short.

-And lastly, the thing that keeps you from getting a 9, gay password saving system! Seriously, just save with local cookies. Passwords may be retro, but it's NOT a feature worth keeping. (If you want to emulate it, then just have the password listed in the game once you unlock it but still make the player type it in.)

Alright...

It's not brilliant, but it's good considering it's your first time using as3.

In level one, I would have preferred it if you started the music at the start of the song. But other than that, it's alright.

7/10
4/5

Control issues

It was good until fire was assigned to the ctrl button. I have Google Desktop so hitting ctrl so often kept bringing up the google search box. poor choice.