Reviews for "Another Small Favor"

It would be fantastic if another game was made, except this time the new main character would be trying to assassinate the new alien senator from this game.

Nice adventure game, only you have to think a lot for example about what to exchange but great anyway.

Awesome game!

OOOH This game reminds me back in 2009! Still is a great adventure cool game.

This is probably my favorite adventure point 'n click game ever. Hell even my favorite flash game of all time! The story and the setting are great. Its not very often for me to really fell immersed in a game of this sort (flash games i mean).But this one is just awesome. The music is top notch. It's way better than the original.Better music, a lot more interesting places to visit.And the addition of the running-just great! I felt like the puzzels were just the right difficulty.The addition of the favor mechanic(you know that you can use the favors you collected)is very well done.This series have a great potential for a commercial project.I felf bad because the kickstarter didn't suceed,but i hope after "The Ballads of Reemus 2'' (another great series by the way) will get enough funds to be created! I love you Jay stay great and continue with the awesome work!