Reviews for "Doushite?"

Epic lulz to be had.

I haven't gone through your DA work yet, but this was pretty funny, especially when I matched up the translation in my head with the timing.

Lulz. :3

XD So cute.

hahaha

i liked the drawings, but it kind of jumps right into it, to be fair i cant think of it any other way. the last line got a good laugh out of me though along with the stance. I'll have to check out your deviant account now though ^^

Ha-ha

You did the voices! How adorably disturbing lol There's nothing weird than a woman with a mans voice, or boys, whichever you prefer ha-ha. The characters were fantasticly drawn and LAUGH OUT LOUD at what she said. This was cute. Maybe you could actually make an actually "full length" flash; whatever that may be... Basically make a longer verison.
*Double thumbs up and a big toe*

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

you review fills me with joy^^ Spider does kinda sound and look like a guy. Taken from the Japanese tendency to may bad or creepy people low-voiced.

Not bad. :]

The artwork is rather nice, though you may want to think about adding color for a little more depth. Seeing how as it's essentially a 'short', the lack of color isn't all bad.
The sound on the other hand needs to be upped some. I could barely hear the words in most cases (the "You're speaking.." part rang though clear enough I guess).
All in all, good job. :]