Reviews for "Space Voyage - Invasion"

i really liked this n.n

it was fun....nice upgrades, and i love the sde weponds you can buy...heat seeking rockerts FTW :D

APPLES

YAY

awesome

most def a good gdame. maybe add more guns, or more complex lvls? the game does get easier later on, i scored 2 mill but i closed the damn window. anyways, very awesome

Awesome!!

Loved it, beat it, played it again and again. Graphics were great. Liked the idea of guns on the side and the whole clicking part. Graphics weren't bad at all considering it was a flash game and free. Keep up the good work.

lol 16 in top 100

and number 1 in recent by alot lol. great addicting game. it was a little slow to progress though