Reviews for "Lineart Tutorial"

Finally something I understand

This will be very helpful to be for creating peices of art work( and maybe flash items). 10/10 *slow applause*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY DOES MY RIGHT ARROW KEY HAVE TO BE BROKEN? NOOOOOOOOOOO

Very good and covering tutorial

This is the best lineart tutorial I have ever seen. You covered everything there was to ask! Nicely done!

This is splendid.

My, your really good at drawing. I'm sure a lot of people are jealous but you'll probably just tell them to practice to get better *smiles* While I don't have a tablet, I'll just continue my drawings in the real world and keep them until I actually do own a tablet. Thank you for your helpful lessons on drawings. They really helped a lot.

This would've really helped me with everything I got stuck on........ But my scanner is being a dick and it won't work very well, can't buy a new one either, cause I just turned 13 this july and my parents are sorta cheap, (you know asian parents ^^), plus I don't get allowence, and if my reletives give me money, my parents take it, any ideas on what to do?? PLZ HELP ME!!!!!

(P.S. I <3 Megaman x and zero, first game I SORTA played, whatched my brother's play it when I was, maybe 4, 5, or6?? don't know but really good game ^^)

(P.P.S, I found this tutorial the best, (even if I didn't get to try it out.......), because you were very detailed and you covered all the questions you knew your audience was going to ask! I found it Most detailed and helpful ^^ thank you)