Reviews for "Lineart Tutorial"

yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Awesome! You made another. The internet needs more peeps like you.

Thanks :D!

thanks ^-^

im so happy you made this :D
always been into drawing but couldnt be bothered with learning how to do all this kinda stuff xD
but this tutorial made it easy to learn lol

Wavechan responds:

Glad it did :) Thanks for reading :)

OMG!!!!!!

THANK YOU! FINALLY A GIRL THAT LIKES MARVEL COMICS! AWESOME! I LIKE MARVEL COMICS TOO!

Wavechan responds:

XD I do like Marvel Comics. And DC, but Marvel's better. :P *runs away from the hate war*

Awesome tutorial...

I could pretty much skip up to vectors but thanks for the perspective Ideas and how to do it also with the sai tool

You're welcome, thanks for reading :D Hope my vector explanation was ok ^^

Very Useful

Amazing work, I love how you present this and as I always had trouble with digital inking, thank you for this tutorial.
And I can't believe people are rating over what you draw or are believing. I also totally disagree that in some parts it's like you are speaking to "a mentally challenged autistic child" (by the way I found this term to be slightly out of the question as most of these children are geniuses, autistic only being that they have troubles taking part in society). In fact I found it very useful that you went through every aspect of this tutorial and that I didn't have (like in some other tutorials) to google any term you used.

Wavechan responds:

Aw, thank you ^^ I'm glad it came in handy for you! Thank you for reading it :)

And, I guess I'm used to some kids just hating on art just because of the subject matter :) Oh well XD can't please everyone!