Reviews for "Lineart Tutorial"

Dragged Stuff Out

Seriously, there was no reason for you to sit there, add all of those perspective lines. Most of that should of been done on paper, and would be mundane in Photoshop or Illustrator. And as for the line art? You used the pen tool for the background, why not the characters? Tutorial is too long winded and isn't the most efficent way to do anime styled drawings.

Wavechan responds:

Aw :( I'm sorry you found it too long winded. Though.. it's strange, I don't remember saying this was an anime tutorial. :D

Why /should/ things be done on paper? Large scanners are expensive ,and it's a pain in the butt to draw big (and most "anime related artboards", if you really want to get technical, are larger than your average scanner) and then put things together, especially if they're double page spreads. If they're all done on the computer, it saves that process :)

I used the Pen tool for the lineart and brush/eraser for the characters to show different methods.

I draw a lot of perspective lines because of the amount of other detail you can decide to add for yourself. It's good to have more lines. Sure, you can just decide to follow things step by step, but if you really want to learn, you'll take the extra step and do something greater than what you're taught.

But again, I get it's not for everyone. You must be a really big pro :D I'm envious!

Impressive

Really well made, it can be seen how much of effort was put into it. Gratz!

Even though i never had talent for drawing, I saw the whole tutorial and it made me want to at least try to draw a few things! :] (AND get a tablet, which i always wanted to have)

Also, thanks for not letting song on auto-on! Saved me the trouble of trying to figure out how to let me listen to my own playlist (though it's a nice tune).

Wavechan responds:

Tablets are awesome ^^ They're usually a ton cheaper now a days... :) More affordable, yay!

Thanks very much for reading! :)

This was awesome ur really good at drawing!!! =)

best tutorial ever

Thanks :)

A-Mazing!

best scetches i EVER saw!!! WAVE RULES!!!!!!!!!

Aw, thank you :)

Wow thanks

really helpfull i look forward to your other work

Wavechan responds:

You're welcome, thanks for reading!