Reviews for "Tarboy"

I am stunned.

Dude, I can't even find words for this review. This is definatly frontpage material and lightningh shall strike me if this is not going to be in the Top100.

I don't have to go into detail about this movie, because it's undoublty on the edge of perfection. The only downside I see, is that I can't decide which part I liked best. I think I choose the figh in the dark, the lightshow was just awesome.

Grafics 10/10
Animation 10/10
Sound 10/10
Narration/Story 10/10
Leaving-the-mouth-open-after-the-cred its-factor 10/10

THANK YOU for submitting this!

On par with Burton, I'd say

Several parts of this flick evoked a feeling not at all unike that feeling one gets when watching a Tim Burton flick. I'd love to see this as a full-length movie - great story and very professional animation. Very detailed and chock full of the kind of subtlety that makes a story seem "alive". Kudos! :-)

Woow!

This is amazing!, the music, the animation, the desing, all is amazing!, congratulations!!

Incredible!

===============
Score: 10 / 10
Summary: Amazing
Review: I'm always amazed when I find a masterpiece still under judgement, and this is no exception.

This will go straight into the top 50, and I'm amazed if it doesn't hit the #1 by next week. It's THAT amazing.

Graphics/Animation
There's not much to stay here. The drawings are made out to look simple, with few intricate shapes, but it still looks amazing. The robots really look like robots, and the slaves look simpler than all of the others. I love the detail that's put into the close-up of the gun, the smoke, and in general, oof everything. It looks amazing. The colors fit perfectly with the mood, I especially like the black/white parts in the chase with tarboy. It's nice how we never see more o tarboy than his black being, and his mouth at times.
Animations were smooth and greatly done. It coould just as well have been live action, that's how good it was.

Plot/Story
Tarboy? A boy made out of tar and the memory chips of a million slaves? Seriously, how did you come up with that? If someone told me about a movie about a boy made out of tar and the memory chips of a million robot slaves, I'd laugh, but this is great. The eager dad/granddad telling the story to his son/grandsno, and the slightly surprise ending, it's great. It's a great way of telling the story. The story itself is absolutely incredible as well, I love it. It's new, and it's well-made.

Sound
One of the best soundtracks I've heard set to a flash. Hania really shows talent here. The music fits extremely well to every scene it's put in, and there's nothing to complain about.

Conclusion
I rarely review stuff that isn't requested at the Review Request Club, mainly because I can't find the time. I can barely finish the weekly requests over there. This time, however, I felt like I had to do it. It's just that incredible. You've done a great job here, and it's a piece you can be proud of.

Favourited Flash
Favourited Author
10/10
5/5
===============

Ah Yes

I love a little bit of originality here once in a while. Great job.