Reviews for "NG Logo Redesign Final - HW"

This is a very good logo design.

That's really cool!

that's really

lame and unimpressive

You did very well!

I hope you don't Mind if I put this on a shirt. Cuz I would Like to. CAN I, CAN I, CAN I? PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ?????????????????

Nice, simple.

It's nice and simple, but it could use a little more to make it more interesting. The grey really doesn't fit the newgrounds grey, but I guess it doesn't really have to if you're making a new logo.

I like the gradient that you used, but like I said, it could use a little more. I think making the shape 3D or at least adding a shadow to it would make it much better. I personally think it would look best if you were to make the NG 3D and to make the Newgrounds have a shadow or reflection of some sort.

Overall, nice, simple, but could use a little bit to make it better. Congrats on the A+ and everything.

JakBaronKing responds:

It's funny you should say that.

Because I originally intended to use a "shadow-effect" on the logo, but my teacher said it was a bit much.

He said "Simplicity is the best impact for logos"

It's not so much as making an awesome lookin' logo.

But rather something so simple and catchy that in a mere half second a person from afar or driving really fast on a freeway will be able to recognize it.

Too complicated logos tend to be miss-looked because everyone's in a rush.