Reviews for "What Birthers Believe"

this is ..

AWESOME !!!!

and a bit raciest.

That was great!

I noticed that on most of the reviews that say this flash is awesome, that they are marked as a useless review. There's a mad Republican somewhere in Newgrounds!

very well done to prove how this whole thing is

The birther debate is crazy. Not only with just how ridiculous it sounds... its not like you can say youre doing something good for the nation.

"We just want to overturn a democratic election of an American Citizen... cos that will help the country. I mean he's black, guys- somethings gotta be up"

Praise Satan indeed

That was freaking hilarious. There has clearly not been enough evil voodoo magic in the movies I've been watching up until now.

For those of you who might think this was serious, please note the evil voodoo guy eating a watermelon at the end. Awesome.

Heyderowhat?

Yes, it's funny and all and yes people are complete idiots...but that last line Praise Satan....

Nonono, it's not that I am saying that is too far or any garbage like that, but I swear, when I saw it, I read Praise Satan...but it sounded just like "PlayStation," Just like they would do in the old PS2 commercials...... (Praise Satan ... Play -Sa - Ton)

O.O