Reviews for "What Birthers Believe"

This is probably what goes on in their minds!

LOL...the sad part is your probably pretty accurate on their thought process ;p

EVIL VOODOO MAGIC!

hm...reasonable.

its alright.

Great

I enjoyed it very much, but Stuven dosnt realize theat McCain was a much worse candidate and would have lead us even worse.
OBama=4 more years of confusion.

Praise Satan!

Well, it's been awhile since I've seen something from you, and it's actually been long since I've seen a political cartoon here, at least one regarding Barrack Obama. I thought this was an excellent execution of this ridiculous idea that's been spreading. I used to think "birther" meant someone who had given birth to someone, or you know, simply women.

The most hypocritical thing is that John McCain was actually born in Panama (even if it was an American military base) but I saw few people go crazy after that. You might as well start a conspiracy theory that him running was a secret plan for Panama to crush the United States!

Good Work

I thought the animation really added to the humor in the video. I thought it was well thought out and well executed. I especially liked the part where the guy said "We used our evil Voodoo magic to look into the future" and then the shaman guy was like "Hey". Good work man.