Reviews for "What Birthers Believe"

animation was okay, not that funny

I see what your doing, but your just shitting all over some ones beliefs, thats like me making a video saying christians believe in a zombie magician, or hindus believe in black magic pokemon-esque gods. Its just not that funny, but the animation was okay. I guarantee this will get a useless review rating.

Boohoo

Great job TLG, thank you for this. And fuck the rest of you for bitching about a flash that you choose to see yourself, if you think you are not going to like it, then guess what you do not have to watch it

Hypocritical...

As a conservative I have my thoughts on the topic, I won't go into them now but even if he was born on mars he is president. I have my major issues with that too, but that is a long story. I was upset at the fact that you take the beliefs of radical Republicans and skew it even farther and go to say this: 'This movie is an extremely fair and accurate depiction of what birthers actually believe.' If there was a video that was made from someone on the other side portraying your views in the same way, it would not be a pretty picture. More than that you would be repulsed at the video and probably have something bad to say about. Go on and think whatever you think, although I disagree, just don't go spreading lies about the opposition and show some backing to your thoughts next time.

Just to put a fact out there, the birth certificate that the Obama Campaign showed widely is in fact a fake document with several things wrong with it.

Anyway, it has some good voice acting and flash animation.

Ooooh

I was wondering exactly how the argument worked that Obama was born in Kenya.

Now that I've seen this, all skepticism is cleared on my end. Thanks, and nice work. :-)

Great

I enjoyed it very much, but Stuven dosnt realize theat McCain was a much worse candidate and would have lead us even worse.
OBama=4 more years of confusion.