Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Warp Shot"

nice

however, this concept had been hanging out since Portal.

Superb, but found one bug.

This game is great; simple, challenging, addicting, and of course fun as hell. I guess it's basically a golf with gravity kind of game, otherwise I guess you wouldn't call it "par". Either way it's fantastic, but on to the bug (which is why it's a 9/10, sorry).

At level 24 ("Wallpaper") I tried the first shot, and goofed. The ball got stuck in the middle (vertically) on the right "wall" between the two ant-gravity things. I hit the button (with the mouse not the keyboard shortcut) to restart the level and try again for par (1 shot), when the screen that usually shows up after you complete a level came up and would not go away, at about 40-60% opactiy, could still play but got in the way. I tried everything I could think of short of refreshing the page, but nothing got rid of this problem. I don't know what might have caused it, and I'm sorry but that's the best I can do to recap how it happened.

Still, I refreshed and the game is going again as it should, here's hoping I don't come across that bug again...I'll still play it though, it's a great time-killer. I guess with the 5/5 on the main voter and the 9/10 on the review you got a 93.3% (ish) :P so that's uh ... a 3.72 GPA? lol thanks for making the game it's great.

Unique

Yes, very much so. However, b0k is right; par is incredibly hard to get.

Great except

The last level is making me throw things.

nice game sir

Good game i actually like it. Fun and addicting.