Reviews for "Native American Legends"

I laughed my ass off.

Seriously, I thought this was hilarious. What he said and how he said it just made me smile, giggle, and outright laugh. I almost shat myself with the extension cord joke.

So, with that out of the way, there is one issue I had with this:

The animation is too simple. All we get is some hair and jacket moving in the wind, and some mediocre-looking backround. In the end, though, that's just a minor setback.

All in all, I think this strives on the quality of the humour, which personally I think was great. I'd give it perfect if it didn't appear so "simple".

BillyNapalm responds:

I ACTUALLY shat myself when filming the extension cord part. I figured I might as well, since my ass wasn't in frame.

Amazing

Gave me a good laugh, good work man, well thought out joke and the repetition didn't drag out for too long either, the only thing I would say is there could've been a bit more animation going on really, the sky for example felt very still the whole way through, other that that MINOR note, it's a good video. Keep up the good work man.

BillyNapalm responds:

Thanks! Interesting side note: Native Americans tend to stay inside when the sky looks interesting.

They also speak entirely in voice over.

They also don't have eyes.

Funny

I agree this was pretty funny. I thought you could bring to the next level by adding a few shots of that guy that owes him the five bucks. I could swear that he was going to show up behind him and push him off the cliff. All in all very funny and entertaining. I want to see more.

BillyNapalm responds:

Pete is a douchebag, not a fuckwad.

Where's my 5 bucks?

The spirit of the Extension Cord!
When I heard that I just couldn't help but laugh and when I played it again I laughed even harder. It was a little short though and there was not a whole lot of actual animation to it but the Voice acting was really good!

BillyNapalm responds:

Last night the great Spirit of the Mouldy Pizza I Was Planning On Having For A Snack humbled me, and forced me to eat Cheerios.

lulz

spirit of the extension cord, could also be the christmas lights

BillyNapalm responds:

At least Christmas lights are bright and festive when you're trying to untangle them.