Reviews for "Native American Legends"

legend ?

is this a true story ? probably

legend ? not sure.

funny ? totally !! :D

BillyNapalm responds:

Don't talk about this story being a work of fiction around the Native American peoples. You're likely to be scalped, or worse, banned from the book store.

give him the money

this was funny but u should have shown a flashback of him giving pete the five bucks

BillyNapalm responds:

I was going to do that, but figured it would enrage everyone who watched it and cause a mass meltdown of financial trust across the seventeen states.

you forgot to use the sprinkles

the tear from the eye cliche woulda been nice.

Racist?

I thought it was more satire of a documentary style. There's no hate or derision in there. The only references to American Indians that I heard were the dialect he spoke, and the reference to the spirits. Other than that, it was just a funny story.

Seriously, guys, getting offended just because an artist uses a character who is another race than his own deliberately misses the point of the cartoon, vandalizes comedy as an art form, and obscures issues of real intent.
If you are an American Indian, were you victimized by this cartoon? No, you were not. None of your dignity has been put at risk. Nobody is taking more of your land. The only thing that was taken from you by this cartoon was the time it took for you to watch it and write an irrelevant review.

Tame your racial knee-jerking, jerks! There still are real racists out there, and you'll never be able to find them if you're busy making sure people never say "Merry Christmas" to each other!

BillyNapalm responds:

Thanks for you support! The ironic thing about it all is there's a Native Canadian TV show shot in our city that's considering buying this cartoon. Natives love it!

kinda funny

Not bad, made me laugh a bit. Can't quite figure out the accent, sounds like 1/2 Canadian and half Irish or something...

BillyNapalm responds:

Half Canadian, half Irish, ALL NATIVE.