Reviews for "Native American Legends"

five bucks lol

Hope pete brings back that 5 bucks eventually :D

NATIVE AMERICAN LEGENDS FTW

BillyNapalm responds:

John used to be an excellent source of five bucks until Pete came along. Anytime a mushroom and swiss pops into my head, I pray to the Nine Gods that there's money in my wallet.

I Felt The Same Way...

When i Gave my sister $50 to Repair her Laptop or something like that. and the next day i asked my sister to give me back my $50 and she gave me a Coupon For Buy 1 get 1 free a the Grocery Store. i was so mad.... +-.-

BillyNapalm responds:

You've experienced ten times the loss that John suffered. I'm sure if he wasn't busy hunting down Pete, he'd feel your pain.

5 bucks is serious business

BillyNapalm responds:

Do you have any idea how many sour soothers $5 can buy?

Simple and awesome!

The animation was probably one of the simplest ever but the humor is what brought it to the next level. Same thing happened to me a few years back, "How did I get my money back" you might ask? Easy, just say "Can I borrow 5 bucks", problem solved :P

And so the cycle of Lost Debt continues. Looks like Pete won again :(

not 5 bucks thats for sure

my ppl the cherokee share the same legend. except it involves me and the bum who lives down the street

BillyNapalm responds:

I think it's a rite of passage to lend out money and never see it again. You aren't a real man until you do so, and will wind up doing laundry and cooking with the lowly women of your tribe.