Reviews for "Native American Legends"

Amazing

Gave me a good laugh, good work man, well thought out joke and the repetition didn't drag out for too long either, the only thing I would say is there could've been a bit more animation going on really, the sky for example felt very still the whole way through, other that that MINOR note, it's a good video. Keep up the good work man.

BillyNapalm responds:

Thanks! Interesting side note: Native Americans tend to stay inside when the sky looks interesting.

They also speak entirely in voice over.

They also don't have eyes.

Fucking halarious and unexpected

I love the Native americans, cant go 5 seconds without thinking about them.
This was just perfect , "the spirit of the extension cord" hah.
We would all love to be as patient as some of these Natives appear to be but dammit when stuff happens like that it does just piss you off.
What the fuck pete!
Great humour, well animated and original, I love it.

I love you too!

Really!

most fun and least animated

most fun and least animated :)

BillyNapalm responds:

The least amount of effort in this endeavor was writing this sentence!

legend ?

is this a true story ? probably

legend ? not sure.

funny ? totally !! :D

BillyNapalm responds:

Don't talk about this story being a work of fiction around the Native American peoples. You're likely to be scalped, or worse, banned from the book store.

I laughed my ass off.

Seriously, I thought this was hilarious. What he said and how he said it just made me smile, giggle, and outright laugh. I almost shat myself with the extension cord joke.

So, with that out of the way, there is one issue I had with this:

The animation is too simple. All we get is some hair and jacket moving in the wind, and some mediocre-looking backround. In the end, though, that's just a minor setback.

All in all, I think this strives on the quality of the humour, which personally I think was great. I'd give it perfect if it didn't appear so "simple".

BillyNapalm responds:

I ACTUALLY shat myself when filming the extension cord part. I figured I might as well, since my ass wasn't in frame.