Reviews for "Knightfall 2"

YUP

i like this one more than the first one
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The knight falls again

If you're bored from the typical level gaining and gear acquiring but still love the idea and would like to go through a story driven game without grinding your way out of a dungeon, then Knightfall 2 brings the different experience on your screen.

In this game you take the role of a Knight rescuing his princess (Cliche story ), but you do it in unique way featuring mixed action/rpg-tetris style gameplay. You never heard of it I know, and you must play it to understand it. Your Hero wields a drill-like pike (love the sound of that) that helps you drill through the bricks. If you land on your enemies heads you kill them, if you step in their attacking blocks then you must withstand their wrath. Your goal is to obtain a key and go through a door with it. The game seems to simple and too complex at times, but as you play it you'll realize that it is really balanced. There is a good tutorial for new and old players that helps a lot so you should read it. The game runs smoothly, the music is not bad, the background art is perfect but the art of the knight, his enemies and the bricks could have been much better.

But the idea beats it all. This innovative game is worth your time and will probably suck you in till you finish it.

And there you have it, a knight that keeps falling.
Make sure he falls to victory!

solid concept

great gameplay, intresting atmosphere. a new twist on the puzzle quest experience. seriously you need to look into doing something more with this game.

NICE

NICE GAME

Wonderful, I'm sure, just not my cup of tea.