Reviews for "Knightfall 2"

This game rocks :D

In the first I was thinking this is just another borring pop-block game but the music countenanced me to play becouse it's awesome :D Durring playing I find out quickly this game rocks :] Awesome oldschool snses graphics, rpg style, midages climate, same oryginal gameplay and this music totally make me love this game :P Personally I'm suck in this game but that's other history ;P Sorry for lame English :]

Very Fun Puzzle Flash

I liked to play the original , but the this sequel is superior. The Endless Dungeon is an awesome idea. It helps to keep this game exciting. I look forward to part three. :)

The Century of Clashes medal is bugged. I have the achievement , but not the medal.

Lots of fun,

Lilylovelock, try it in pop up mode, and make sure you understand the controls, watch the tutorial.

This was a lot of fun, i've never played a game like this before and i think you did a great job on this!

great job!

Doesn't work.

I really have no clue what to say, specifically. I click the blocks, they highlight, like they should. Then I click again... nothing. Again. Same deal.

It simply doesn't work. Didn't get very far. For fairness I'll give it a 5/10 and not touch the _/5 vote until I actually get to play.

God Game !

This Puzzle Game its very fun !