For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 15 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 2"

Not same excelent game

You show that even the original could be improved. You added everything that was missing in the original. Extremely good work. Do quit your day job, you have skills.

matt-likes-swords responds:

This is my day job.

Cool Game Bro

Very well made. I loved the fight animations along with the good variety of attacks. This kept me occupied for an hour or so.

A big improvement on the first one

I like all of the new additions you made to this one over the original Epic Battle Fantasy: the overdrives, passive abilities, skill point upgrades, obviously more swords and spells and especially SCANBOT!! What annoyed me however was you lost all of the awesome RPG references that made me really enjoy the first one, like how you could summon Pichu from Pokemon and Catastrophe from Golden Sun (which by the way was MUCH more epic than Ion). Despite this, I found the second one even more fun than the first and I guess that's really what counts right?

U ROCK

this is a great game i love it props to u man

one of the best Trpgs in flash

simply great, even down to the minigames.
The game is good as it is, you added appropriate elements into the sequel very well.

Please keep up the good work!
(and thanks for the fanservice, I would like more of kat's ecchiness)