For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 2"

Another great game. Plenty of challenge. Of course I cant beat it on anything harder than normal because I suck at this game :D. I love the minigames. To the guy below me, why rate the game 0 stars because you think the minigames are impossible. They aren't supposed to be easy, thats the whole point of the game.

GOD TIER CLUB BOYS! I've finally beaten the game on the hardest difficulty!

For anyone who wants to try, make sure to stun the final boss' weapons that it can summon -- especially the fucker who can summon the Ion Cannon. You literally cannot win otherwise.

Really hope Matt makes it big one day. Keep up the good work!
...Now onto EBF3...!

well its ebf2 what more do you need to know in my opinion its one of the best flash games if not the best

Even better than the first one, because:
More swords!
More enemies!
More skills!
More battles!
More stuff!
More plot!

Also minigames, which are fun and actually help you in the main quest! And of course, some idiot thinks they're too hard, and therefore, the entire game is trash, right? *glares at review three below mine*

sorry that i accidentally pressed 1 star to your game matt.
its a really good game