Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 2"

My favorite EBF of the series (if it had a real story). The gameplay was so simple that I couldn't stop playing. The art style is... a freakin masterpiece, so is the character and enemy's animations. Liked the music they put in as well from other games. Weeeeeeeell done.

What I like about this is how distinct it is from the rest of the series, in terms of it's challenge and tension. This game is far more tense and terrifying, yet not as complex. This game's true strong point is it's simplicity that brings power to it's situations, as you have options, but they are so few and precious.

Gameplay: Star
TENSE. AS. FUCK.

Art: Star
Some of the background artwork in this is the best in the entire series, and I love the final boss design!

Sound: 1.5 STARS
IM GIVING AN EXTRA HALF STAR BECAUSE FUCKING ORGAN JAWS AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Story: Not much story, but as it's a rush combat game and not an RPG, it is generally exempt from story.

Entertainment: Star
There is so much replayability just trying to get new perks and fight with them, this game is a perfect example of optional gameplay.

Amazing...

This game is ( obviously ) awesome.
In my opinion the best in teh EBF series.
gg

Grade-A story telling.
oh look a major problem in the plot this could actually seriously effect the course of the stor- OH WAIT MAGICAL SHIT GOES DOWN FRIENDSHIP RESPECT AND pANcAKES FUCK YEAH HAPPY END VERY MUCH

In all seriousness though it is a great game!