For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 2"

I still love this after so many years

hardest one of the battle fantasy ive played only regret is that i didnt play this one first and find the next ones easy

I cry.

Awesome game, and there's not much I can say about it.

Only, around the sandworm fight, something happened. Close to midnight in reality, I've been wielding the Blood Blade for a bit, playing on easy, and suddenly, I notice that Matt's eyes are scribbled over in black, outlined in red. Very Creepypasta. Then I revive Nat, and she has the same thing. It started fading out a bit later, but still. It would disappear whenever I performed an action, but re-appeared immediately after. I first noticed it when Nat was down, auto-Air Strike triggered, and it was the Dark Bomb.

Any idea what that was? I don't want my dreams haunted by this. Also, I can send a screenshot, if that helps.

Great game

Alright great game here and love all the medals this one is much more improved on from the last one so nice job there, Congrats on winning some awards, it was a nice gesture and shows that you really put the effort fourth, keep up with that type of effort.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
To be honest you have created something really good here and at this time there is no need to change it with anymore improvements.

~X~