Reviews for "Epic Battle Fantasy 2"

I cry.

Awesome game, and there's not much I can say about it.

Only, around the sandworm fight, something happened. Close to midnight in reality, I've been wielding the Blood Blade for a bit, playing on easy, and suddenly, I notice that Matt's eyes are scribbled over in black, outlined in red. Very Creepypasta. Then I revive Nat, and she has the same thing. It started fading out a bit later, but still. It would disappear whenever I performed an action, but re-appeared immediately after. I first noticed it when Nat was down, auto-Air Strike triggered, and it was the Dark Bomb.

Any idea what that was? I don't want my dreams haunted by this. Also, I can send a screenshot, if that helps.

Great game

Alright great game here and love all the medals this one is much more improved on from the last one so nice job there, Congrats on winning some awards, it was a nice gesture and shows that you really put the effort fourth, keep up with that type of effort.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
To be honest you have created something really good here and at this time there is no need to change it with anymore improvements.

~X~

Another great game. Plenty of challenge. Of course I cant beat it on anything harder than normal because I suck at this game :D. I love the minigames. To the guy below me, why rate the game 0 stars because you think the minigames are impossible. They aren't supposed to be easy, thats the whole point of the game.

GOD TIER CLUB BOYS! I've finally beaten the game on the hardest difficulty!

For anyone who wants to try, make sure to stun the final boss' weapons that it can summon -- especially the fucker who can summon the Ion Cannon. You literally cannot win otherwise.

Really hope Matt makes it big one day. Keep up the good work!
...Now onto EBF3...!