Reviews for "Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup"

fine game

i'dd really like to see a button to interrupt the scoring and start a new game immediatly, instead of going though the loader again

Awesome game

First of all, I am a big fan of shooter games. What you've made here is easily on par with titles like Raiden or the 19xx series.

The graphics were nice, the game was definitely very colorful. I liked several of the effects that you used - particularly the 'transition' into the second level - good work on the cloud effects there. And, of course, MaestroRage's skills in the audio department are always a treat to listen to. I definitely enjoyed the lack of any other sounds in the game - nothing to distract from the rest of the game.

Finally, all around it's enjoyable. Not too difficult, and you get more than a fair share of lives to last you through the five minutes. The medals are tricky to get, but that the point, isn't it? This game makes you work for them for a change.

Great game all around. 5/5, 10/10. Keep up the excellent work.

Coolio-Niato responds:

Thanks alot for the indepth review. I really appreciate that you felt that strong connection to the genre as that's what we were all aiming for. Glad you enjoyed it :)

easy, but hard

The game was fun overall. It wasn't really hard, but the medals are hard to get. Namely the 6mill and under 1000 medal.

Huh?

Umm I destroyed the big ship thing with 1 second left and it said GAME OVER...

simple but fun

I thought this game was really cool even though very simple. I liked the upgrades and the bosses