For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 96 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "This is the Only Level"

good game

61 deaths :)

Haha!
Exactly 100 deaths.
Wow, this game is amazing, just like the Ball Revamped Series.
You did a great job jmtb02, hope there's more to come!

This is AWESOME!!

I would totally recommend this to my mates and faimly, the gameplay idea is genius! 1 of the best games i've played in months

------LedgendWAZZA-------

highly recommended

This is the type of original thinking that makes other designers wish they'd thought of it first! A blast to play - tests mental and manual dexterity, makes you kick yourself when you "get it", and can be enjoyed a second time. Please make more of these elephant games.

Really good.

This is brilliant and well made, My spellcheck agree's. Look at this wonderful spellcheck, fixing anything I mistakenly type incorrectly. Wonderful really. Hey look at that, I clicked the 10 stars button. Not the No stars button for a change WONDERFUL!