Reviews for "Enigmata"

Too easy even on Hard

But I had a lot of fun with this game. One of the best casual game around despite its many flaws pointed out by other reviewers.

Even on Hard, I earned money too easily and defeat each level too easily. Probably need a "Insane" difficulty setting.

Kidgamez responds:

There is an insane difficulty, its invisible, but if you roll to the right of hard you'l find it.

answer

the rating system gives you huge bounuses if you get perfects thats why and you get 3mill from hidden gold in unmarked junk piles((they look like the ones with the orange eye but with out them))

Unknown

Very enjoyable game, though I got a bit annoyed when I had the weapon type I wanted because my ship was big and the enemies would fill the screen I found that they'd create a wall of weapon powerups that I had to fly through so I'd be swapped to a less favourite weapon despite not picking up a negative effect. Can someone tell me how to get unknown? I found every other powerup myself but I've not got a clue what to do for this last one.

Kidgamez responds:

You can use stealth mode to dodge bonuses you don't want too.

Pretty fun.

Took me a while to get into it cause I didn't realize you could buy new ships, but once I got the proper upgrades the game went a lot more smoothly and was pretty neat.

report bug