Reviews for "Enigmata"

What a complex game.

There are some good strategies needed to master this beautiful, amazing game. The action is fluid and diverse. I think this game is very good for the genre. I wouldn't say it's perfect though, I can't put my finger on what it is, but something about this game bugs me. Maybe it's the complexity? Whatever it's still good as a whole!

Impressive

Though we have all played games like this. and its been done many times. For someones attempt at doing this themselves it was very well done, the controls are kinda x.x and it gets laggy , but the game play is good.

Super fun!

I usually don't like games like this, but I really liked Enigmata!! I had lots of fun, I like the controls. Excellent graphics!

Damn nice!

Cool game for sure. At first I wasn't sure about it, because it looked a little confusing and I didn't like the graphics very much to be honest. But in fact it's quite easy to pick up. And the different shops with all the power ups and ingame medals rock a lot. The variety of ships is quite cool as well.
The only thing I didn't like is the fact that nearly every level looks the same. And it gets a little boring after some time, especially if you have obtained a level 4 spaceship and the best upgrades already.

Weird

Why is genus creaor called epic?
Are the enemy ships living things?The have faces (sort of).