Reviews for "Enigmata"

only one word EPIC

sluaghter and shooting is perfect

Flawless Victory

Pwnagality

Nice.

Engaging, very fun. Coupla complaints though.

First off, it's a little too easy. I get it, it's a kids game, but still.

Secondly, I don't like that you have to buy every craft in the series to get the top one. If I can afford it...

Still, there is a redeeming factor. The bad guy is called Genu. Which, no matter how hard I try, reminds me of Xenu from the Scientology story, which couldn't pass for a sub-standard episode of Star Trek Enterprise. I don't know it that's an intentional jab at Scientology, but I laughed. Very amusing.

epic

if you want to be good my only tip is have good reflexes

Better than Enigmata 2, believe it or not.

The feel to this game is awesome, and so are the graphics. The control is smooth if you use a mouse, and the ability to customize your ships and find many, many secrets keeps this arcade-like game a lot of fun.

The only thing that holds me back from giving the great flash shooter Enigmata is the fact that you must enable the mouse every time you start a new game, and if you don't activate the mouse, you must use the keyboard, which frankly does have a rather blocky feel to it.

This game is a lot of fun. The name can be forgotten, but the action of the game will stick with you for the rest of your life.