For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Toss the Turtle"

(title in work)

Well uh, it's nothing new at all here. Basically the classic Kitten Cannon game, except with a turtle and some upgrades. It was pretty cool how this was newgrounds themed, with lots of characters from NG series showing up throughout. It's a bit boring though, as this genre has been done many times before. This really doesn't add much to this genre. Overall a good game though.

nice

love the game but i cant connect to the newgrounds gateway to get medals. i keep refreshing but it doesnt help.

T3H T4NK

I LOVED THIS GAME BUT... when i restarted i couldn't get any more medals and i got a TANK!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

what the hell just happened?

it was a really fun game but i thinkt he items in the shop were a bit overpriced

also, and i am not complaining, but i refreshed because i couldnt get the medals and i still can't get the medals but the game started and I HAD A TANK?!?!

now i can go into space XD

like the guy said

great game but some major bugs like the tank one