Reviews for "Toss the Turtle"

This game deserves its 4.68

Yeah. This game kicks ass. I love the weird theme, too.

Holy Shit

This is freakin' addicting! Once more launch, one more launch....

Nice Artwork

Entertaing game, nice art work..but it seems very similar to an already made game called Kitty Cannon..just saying. But I enjoyed it still.

Really Addictive

Wondeful game, I expected this to be a basic launch game, but it's so much fun! I love the medals. The music is great, but the sound effects make me cringe. Is that a broken bone noise?

Note: I'm not having the Gold Star problem.

Squirtle Squirtle?

I wanna say that your artwork and animation are wonderfully superb. Capturing each character's personality. I especially love the expressions on the turtle. The sound, by MaestroRage, is nothing short of superb, with the extra sound effects the sound is truly masterful. This game does resemble others like "Hedgehog Launch" and "Shopping Cart Hero" but I believe you have perfected this type of skill toss game. With many items to choose from and multiple characters to interact with, it has never been so much fun to launch a turtle. The controls worked great I had no problem planning out a strategy to get further and further and it was just so damn fun! Overall I enjoyed this game and will certainly be returning to play it again.

|| Good Points ||