Reviews for "Megatron (HOC) Version"

Nice but...

Why does he need moving legs and tank treads, wouldn't just one suffice. Anyway nice picture man, love the textures.

MindChamber responds:

They don't move in robot mode, they are on his feet like shoes, the treads are actually from the turret where it uses the treads to pivot the base .
also there's only 2 treads but they are split on each foot to look like toes.

Tekno's opinion

Man... I LOVE your artwork, your style...
This Megatron is great!
THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE IN THE MOVIES!!!
And you are damned right about the treansformation, I follow Transformers since I was little tekno-knob on the metallic ground and G1 was the hottest thing..
The only reason I'm not giving you a 10 is because the building on the left looks odd, and the reflection is not accurate. Anyway, don't feel bad about that (unless you are an insane perfectionist like me that would go nuts for the slightest detail u_u )(hope that isn't the case... it's not healthy, I tell ya :[ ), as I said, I liked a hell of a lot, and I always like what you do.
You have no idea how much I wish to be the head of a project on the future, and have you as lead artist :)
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

MindChamber responds:

thanks for the review and ya its fine, I will use what I I need to fix this and apply it to my next piece.

his legs

his legs just don't look right but meh hey its still good

OPTIMUS PRIME:PPP

I wish i could like this:)

OoO

i just shit my pants a little