Reviews for "Megatron (HOC) Version"

Messed up...

That's a messed up pose he's got there... His lower body wants to go diagonally, while his upper body wants to go straight.

mehgurtrahn

pose is pretty awkward, and he doesn't match up with the background too well. i recommend that ya read a few guides on perspective, Loomis briefly covers that topic in one of his books. that said, its pretty cool to look at and i can tell you spent alot of time on this.

MindChamber responds:

thanks for the suggestion, I'll look that book up

One Problem

The bottom part should be spaced out a ll more, so it doesnt look it hops around to move. I know about the descripition, but it just looks better if the bottom is spaced out more.

MindChamber responds:

i might go back and just put him in a standing position

I like it

But i dont like his pose with a leg going forward it looks like hes about to take a walk, but his top half of his body looks like he should be in a standing pose. The detail though is very good.

umm...

Yea, it's an OK pictiure, I would have expected something better from you, no offence. But everything about him, the proportions ,his legs, that gun, the angle. it's all so... so wrong. Maybe if your ever up to it, try making this pic again, because right now. it isn't that good.

What really gets me is that building.

MindChamber responds:

sorry for disappointing you. I hope you'll be ok.