Reviews for "Megatron (HOC) Version"

So this version of Megatron turns into a Turret?

That actually would make more sense!

I always wondered why he turned into a 'gun' in the old 80's version. It was probably a marketing ploy vs the analogy of how devastating his power is by turning into 'just a weapon.'

I would love to see his transformed mode on another submission.

MindChamber responds:

he turned into a gun because he wasn't part of the same line. there were different lines of diaclones, he came from the real world line.. Gun, cassette tape player, microscope etc..

When they merged the lines for the American release (Transformers) they worked with what they had when making the story,

Tekno's opinion

Man... I LOVE your artwork, your style...
This Megatron is great!
THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE IN THE MOVIES!!!
And you are damned right about the treansformation, I follow Transformers since I was little tekno-knob on the metallic ground and G1 was the hottest thing..
The only reason I'm not giving you a 10 is because the building on the left looks odd, and the reflection is not accurate. Anyway, don't feel bad about that (unless you are an insane perfectionist like me that would go nuts for the slightest detail u_u )(hope that isn't the case... it's not healthy, I tell ya :[ ), as I said, I liked a hell of a lot, and I always like what you do.
You have no idea how much I wish to be the head of a project on the future, and have you as lead artist :)
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

MindChamber responds:

thanks for the review and ya its fine, I will use what I I need to fix this and apply it to my next piece.

his legs

his legs just don't look right but meh hey its still good

Hmmm

Good detail and such, but i do agree with the other comments. The pose is messed up, and the background fades out/ gets smaller too soon. Is his right foot in midair or on the ground in the background? Keep it up and improve on poses. Now that i look at it a bit more carefully the building looks a bit odd compared to the other ones. Can't really explain it tho.

Ok...

Sorry but in my opinion megatron looks like he's got a pretty femanine stance. It's not intimidating at all.

just pretend it's Starscream, lol