Reviews for "HalloweenStep"

I didn't think this song could get any more epic, then you added a Courage the Cowardly Dog sample and proved me wrong. Well done sir, well done.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

haha yeah, that came from my friend and I sitting around talking about creepypasta and horror movies and we thought of that one lol. Wanted it to not be tooooo serious business.

On a side, totally forgot about Eustace's "WHAT'S YOUR OFFER!?" until looking for that sample lmfao. That show was brilliant.

Free internet for you dude! :D This is really sick even though we don't have Halloween in our country.

The song is great really gives the feel of horror,fear and such,but the intro is a bit too long.
Anyway great work.

Now all we need is a haunted mansion, graveyard, broken down dock, dank cave, and several monsters, and we have ourselves a party.

This was amazing, extremely catchy and cool, all with that Halloweeny-theme.... I need to use this for a future project, excellent work.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

Brilliant, thanks for listening glad you like it! Definitely hit me up if you do anything with creative with it, I'd love to check it out! Thanks again!