Reviews for "Mentos Clock is Sick"

Tremclad huffing gets you nowhere.

Thanks, I'll be sure to steer clear now.
I'm happy with your mixture of tweening and real animation.
From now on, when I pop a mentos I'll think "hurrrkkblah!"

"Do you think that I need such a large needle?"

"Don't question me! I'm A Doctor!"
That line gets me everytime. And so does this flash. This was a pretty good one. Especially on a perfectly good Clock Day. Thank you MentosClock for making this flash man. HAPPY CLOCKDAY Mentos!

- JojoMon: Friend to All Clocks.

(title in work)

Very good, very good. This had a good storyline, as well as all the clocky jokes that are so great. The randomness of this was rather enjoyable as well. I have to say that the graphics were nice as well. One can tell that you put a bunch of effort into your FBF animations, which looked quite good. Happy Clock Day!

LOL

I got tremclad all over my clock! It's probally not toxic.ROFL! (barfs mentos, falls) ROFL! I feel much better! (BREAKS) ROFL!

hmm....good WORK! AMAZINGGGG

really, well-done! a fun, enjoyable animation, and a whole story in it, i loved the drawing style, and how you did the characters. i also loved how fluid was the animation, i never ask that, but what was your frame-rate? it seems insanely smooth, and well-done! really, good job, and not only in the animation/drawings, but in humours, as well! i LOVED the ambulance ''LOL'' sign, and the fact it aws written backwards too! hahahahaha the accuraccy! o lol :)
u rock, man!

great job, on this man... also, i liked the part where the doctor was all like ''do NOT-QUESTION me!'' and he did the wrong injection, and how mentos reacted to that....

you should do more shorts. really. i hope you will get the time.
this movie rocks, liek all the rest!