Reviews for "Happy Batman"

There is but one word to describe this tune: dope.

I don't usually worry about leaving comments to guys as popular as SL, but this song was just awesome awesome AWESOME. Fav'd and put on repeat. Perfect title as well. I can actually imagine Bats on a stroll when I hear this (the Adam West Bats, not so much the Val Kilmer Bats)

Might as well plug voiceover services while I'm here! SL, if you need a VO, SJD is the man. /audio/listen/483985

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers. adam west was the best batman by far.

so good i lisented to this like 12 times in a row and holy shit was it awsome yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh y can't i put infinite stars

Your songs are so cohesive.. I always enjoy listening to your music because all of the sounds you put into your songs mesh so perfectly. Good stuff.

Perfection, once again! Your techno songs have always been the best.

Sexual-Lobster responds: