Reviews for "The Crew Talks Art"

Short, simple, excellent

This was quite an awesome movie. The artwork and animation was really great, and the conversation was funny throughout. My favorite part, and what gave the movie extra credit for me, was the very end. Brilliant comedic timing. {{{}}}

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks! Noah is a very talented man

Bunch of stoners?

Seriously, it does sound like a bunch of stoners voiced this. But, it is still a funny take on the Clocks. Also, the cat picture, typical Strawberry, even though this not a typical CC flash!

Best one today!

This is my favorite Clock Day submission, because of how it really deconstructs the idea of the Clock Crew and artwork in general. I admit, he did draw a pretty good "B" and I really liked how they had real voices, as well as arms and legs. I was also impressed how the animation flowed well and of course the funniest bit was the end where OrangeClock wanted the penis to be drawn faster.

Brilliant

this is really wonderful

Thanks man. Loved your Fruit animation. You never cease to amaze me :D

Epic on so many levels.

This is by far my favorite Clock Day submission this year. The thing that I enjoyed most is how you gave each of the Clocks such defining personalities. The ending was hilarious, I was cracking up at Orange Clock's reaction. My favorite part was when Pear Clock wore the Sherlock Holmes outfit and starting talking like a detective, for some odd reason that had me laughing.

The script for this flash is so brilliant. I was stunned at how the plot progressed at kept the viewer entertained the whole time. My face was glued to the screen from beginning to end. Great job at the animation and voices too, they meshed together perfectly. I hope to see more work as funny as this from you in the future. Keep up the excellent work and have a great Clock Day!

KartuneHustla responds:

Hahah thanks man... yeah the Sherlock Holmes thing was a must!!!