Reviews for "Your Hands Are Cold"

i really liked this

really :)

Epic

Totally mind blowing animation and extreme 3d spins.. would love to see this complete!

Hmmmm

So you forgot it was clock day too....

ClockRadio responds:

Nope, didnt forget. Animation number two is under way. I was well prepared for today.

It's only as good as you imagine it to be.

This was beautiful to me.

Wow... like... bloody brilliant wow.

This is obviously the EXACT idea of what the clock crew is like. It is meant to make fun... of simply life and animation. It is so fucking hard to explain until YOU SEE THIS FLASH. You think it is going to be amazing and spectacular, a drama of amazing artistic talent and wonderful plot. And then it turns out to be just plain crap. I couldnt tell you how hard I laughed when she said "My hands are cold" That was just GENIUS. PURE BLOODY GENIUS. This is amazingly overrated and I wish you would of won this competition.

I didnt even know what to think when everything started to be drawn crappily. I was like WTFFFFFFff!!!! At first, it made me angry. then all of a sudden I actually started getting into the whole plot. THEN I realized it was a joke. THHEENN I started cracking up because of the way the music set the mood. And then I fell out of my chair laughing hysterically when the ending came. Just... FUCKING HILARIOUS.

You have my hat off to you my friend. This is great. FAVED, FIVED, AND TENED.

My... my... my hands are cold...

ClockRadio responds:

Nah, winning is for people who deserve it.