Reviews for "Dog Soundboard 0.1"

Hehe.

Liked the intro, can't see how I could benifit from this soundboard but good work + effort.
Hurray for effort!

HolyKonni responds:

Hurray for effort indeed.

Um?

I don't really see how any of us benefit from this. I mean, it's not really fun, and it's not like we're gonna use this to prank call anybody. Sorry, dude, this isn't really any good.

HolyKonni responds:

I know, Super Mario problem is so much better.

I suggest you add more sounds

It is obvious that time was spent on this. The animation is really nice. That's why you should make the purpose of the flash, the actual soundboard, more in-depth, so the porpose of the flash, and thus the score, will more reflect the effort put into it.

As it is, the overall presentation is good, but the tool is lacking.

HolyKonni responds:

Actually I made it in 2 days, but I worked hard. Maybe I'll do a real soundboard, but there already are so many great ones. Thanks for the review!

Haha wow

Not half bad! I liked that you added animations for each sound, that's a definite plus in my book. And the skippable intro bit set it up perfectly. I honestly expected this to be a zero but you got a five from me.

HolyKonni responds:

Your'e the first clock I like!

Cured some boredom.

I just freaked my puppy out with it. Thanks for the 2 minute laugh!

Wow great!