Reviews for "Dog Soundboard 0.1"

THIS IS AWESOME

I love this because I can scare the crap out of my dogs with it!
10 for you!

nice and thank you!

Well

This is probably the only soundboard I've ever found entertaining. The short animation at the begging was good and lulzy too. Nice graphics, clear audio, nice work.

>:D

Great, thank you!

Oh wow, this is cool!

Really nice high quality audio, and cute animation style, the intro was also neat, it's nice to see you're defining your art and animation style so much, your FBF is getting better, my favourite one, in terms of animation is probably "Kitty/Mjau", although in terms of annoyance, it is by far "Squack", which makes me chuckle every time I listen to it.

HolyKonni responds:

Cool! Thank's Zyph! I like "howl" the most. :)

lol

i played this while my dogs where sleeping and as soon i made the dog barkings they woke up and came to me wondering what that dog noise was from and to tell everyone this is what this dog soundboard is for to make you dogs to be scared or somthing

HolyKonni responds:

Hey, great! I've gotten many reviews of people telling me that their dogs reacted in different ways to this, and that's fun!

Yum Yum Yum

I think I just cried a little...
It was so splendifoursss....
~ ProfessorKatz