Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Paws"

Nice Game.

Awsome graphics, nice gameplay, and terriffic storyline. This game gets a 10/10. BTW, if you want a list for all the moves here it is. Explosion= left, left, left, Laser= up, left, right, Damage Orbs= right, right, right, Firestorm(Great for killing nearby enemies)= left, up, right, Rebirth= up, up, up, Cherry Blossom=up, right, left, and Stonemaker= right, right, left.

s sequel

overall its a nice game , if there's a sequel make sure you can attack by drawing just like Okami more combo...should make it more fun...add a health meter and dash meter and ink meter (if there's a sequel) so player can only draw when there's an ink...also make sure we can create special attack by writing japanese thingy (which will be instructed first :-p)....thats what i can say...keep going

good game

this game is fun and can keep you entertained for a while its one of a kind to me and you dont see many like it

Pretty cool

Urza your right, its very similar to Okami and that was a great game (: This ones pretty awesome too. I like the combos that do several different things. The graphics are pretty awesome and its unique and a great game (:

Neat.

Pretty cool game, I can see it got its theme right off of Okami, and thats a good thing. Excellent graphics, terrific gameplay, and overrall a great adventure. Im impressed.