Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Paws"

Great, Great, Great!

The art style was beautiful and the characters were very similar to one of my all time favorites Okami!

BEAUTIFUL

i love this game and love the great graphics

Beautiful

Paws is a very inspireing game that should tug at the heartstrings of many individuals. It is a very beautifly crafted piece, one of the best that I have seen here on this site or anywhere else. Such games and movies like this one are extreamly hard to find and it is a very rare pleasure to be able to play such a wonderfly crafted game.

The art and music of the game give it the beauty that makes it catching to the eye, attracting many different kinds of players, young and old, to sit down and just relax with the basic gameplay and the inspireing storyline that acompanies it. The animation of the characters and enemies of the game are very smooth and very clean to the point where it looks as if you are playing out a story book, yet keeps the very professional look.

One of my new favorites and ever shall be an experience that I wont soon forget about, Paws gives you something to think about, such as the greed and the pain in your life, and yet sooths you into knowing that there is always something that can be done to change something in your life for the better and to follow what your dreams are telling you, follow your heart and trust it to lead you where it is you are truely ment to go.

All in all, Paws is a very promising experience that i shall remember for a very long time and hope that anyone who plays this game will as well, and take from it a piece of information that will help them in thier life, be it present or future.

I eagerly await the next episode of the Paws series, and hope that whatever others might say negitivly about this piece, will be overlooked and ignored, and that the true essence of this game is seen in the hearts and minds of all those who play it.

A very memerable piece.
~Nina

Awesome

this game is just great. good story awesome combos, and very difficult. I havent beat it yet!

LOVE!

This game is something to love! I think this could go into the big leagues, and be made for something like the DS. I can't wait for the next one!