Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Paws"

This game is AMAZING. Although I didn't finish the game (got bored after a bit), the experience was awesome! There's kind of a cheat available in the system though though... Using a certain combo (not telling how to use it), you turn enemies permanently into a rock. Using that and a combo that heals you (still not telling), you can keep healing until you need it no more on the rock. I am not sure if that actually works, but it seemed to work for me. I still think this game is cool though, especially how facing left does not show the fox's swirl on the right cheek. Great game. Sorry for long comment.

love i love teh white fox and the art texter so prettty

I want to have a part 2 to this game it is fun and awesome

The story was fantastic. I loved it. The controls, however... were absolutely atrocious. I had countless moments where I would let go of one arrow key, and Chibi there would just keep going. Additionally, the environment, though beautiful, made it difficult to see what you can climb on and what is just part of the background. Finally, I actually went through the enemies on multiple occasions, and either I got hit, they got hit, or neither of us got hit and we just kept moving.

The story saves it, though. I adore it. If in the next episode (is there one?) the controls are improved, and I can see what is and is not part of the background, then it's an easy 5/5. Hope to see more from you soon.

I'll give you four stars. I would give you five but I couldn't beat the game T.T I would really like to know what happens. I can't even find a walkthrough for this game.