Reviews for "LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders"

Woowwww

This was an awesome Sprite Animation! :D I am impressed, I have never been so entertained by Sprites before!

Neato.

20 minutes? 20 minutes of AWESOME!!!

When I saw that the video was twenty minutes long, I was hesitant to watch. I started it, and before I knew it, it was over. I enjoyed it a lot. You don't realize how much time has actually gone by because it's so well done. The animations are spot on with the voice acting, and the voice acting is great. The video has great jokes, great humor, and a storyline that, although it's not deep, is very entertaining. If you rewrote this with original characters and a change of storyline that wasn't based around the Triforce, I think you'd have a pretty awesome sitcom on your hands.

Emptygoddess responds:

Twenty minutes of pure awesome? Or just slightly distilled awesome?

I liked it, and I think it's at least a 7

The voices arn't perfect but I think they match the characters personality's quite nicely (except for the spider), and the sprites are excellent! The dialog was was funny, and although it was a little long I thought you could get in to the story and enjoy it. AS A CLOSING STATEMENT I'd like to add how much I enjoyed sprite the voice is perfect and the dialect made me laugh my ass off XD

Emptygoddess responds:

At least a seven. I'll drink to that.

Only water. But i'd drink.

Winning epicness.

I loved it. When I just started to get bored, it pulled me back in. And Link's arrogance; totally hilarious, haha. I'm really glad about the animation too, not just cheesy sprites from the game, I like how you made them your own. The guy playing with the dolls, priceless. Sprite also, she makes me laugh. "Oh enslavement? Lolk." Of course, Sprite is also creepy in a sense.

Anyway dude, it was great. just remember:
It's all fun and games till Zelda finds out.

Emptygoddess responds:

Zelda being Nintendo and their army of crush the soul lawyers. Luckily they probably wouldn't care.

But if they did. BAM! soul crushed I would be.

OMG SOOO FUNNY XD

I CANT STOP LAFING HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA XD XD XD

NOBELZ ZELDA HAWT ZELDA NOBELZ ZELDA HAWT ZELDA XD

Emptygoddess responds:

Is lafing similair to laughing? Or is it a completly diffrent action?