Reviews for "LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders"

More movies please!

I absolutely loved it. Straight after, I watched the four other movies and they were just as enjoyable. Please make another one soon, or I'll die of eye cancer. Puh-puh-puh-please don't do this to me.

Emptygoddess responds:

How do I know you don't already have eye cancer and just want me to feel guilty as your eyes dissolve into cancerous mush?

awesome

really good, cant wait for the next one.
and Bluetoaster to select scenes click continue

Emptygoddess responds:

Right blue toaster. Listen to Kilbthertythree.

Man, internet names are weird.

that was great

the length didn't bug me, it felt like a cartoon.

the humor was clever, not mindless like most humor is, which is pretty refreshing. I wouldn't mind seeing more of these.

also, the vocal version of the LoZ theme at the end was pretty funny

It was kinda mindless.

A Must Watch For All Zelda and Non-Zelda Fans

I loved the first episode or series whatever you wanna call it.
With sprite animation you ave to rely heavily on characters, storyline and dialogue and you got all 3 spot on.

Great comedy. made me laugh a lot, really funny one liners and really really natural character interactions.

I hope you make a 3rd and I can't wait to see it. I would definitely pay for a whole series resized to fit tv or fullscreen.

I can't think of anything you need to improve honestly, it's more than you'd expect from a sprite.

Oh also, I really respect that you take the time to reply to all of your reviews even the single word ones, really nice work.

Keep it up :D

Emptygoddess responds:

The single word ones are most important.

LoL

Link is such a Douche. lol Funny and Great Stuff

Emptygoddess responds:

I'd call him more of a scallywag.