Reviews for "LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders"

!!!!

Haha spot on, long time since I laughed this much at a flash and the lack of potty humor wins this a pure 5 from me.

Hopefully you wont be as lazy in releasing the next one ;)

Emptygoddess responds:

Oh I'll be lazy. You have no idea about the lazy I will be. It will be untold lazy. I'll be like a master surfer, riding the wave, only my wave is a couch, and my wave is also a TV and my wave... is not making flash animations.

Feel the glory.

TJ,

TJ the vid isnt made to be funny it says so while its loading, try reading the loading screen if it says something retard, also this vid is pure epic 5/5 and 10/10

Emptygoddess responds:

well... I... I hope it was a little funny.... it just wasn't made to be super hyper violent and sex joke funny. There are other kinds of funny... maybe?

Or maybe I'm just fooling myself.

nice one

great story, great music and i so want the plushies XD
i am hoping for another episode soon ;p

Emptygoddess responds:

They are hidden in a temple deep within a forgotten jungle. You can only find them if you are pure of heart and trust in your own spirit.

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING WAS FUNNY I NEVER KNEW LINK WAS SO............ WITTY 10 STARS!!!!!!!!

Emptygoddess responds:

You should play the games more closely, link is always cracking wise. Like when he went "......." I never laughed so hard in my life.

Great

Very good man al is perfect XD i like the part of links moving out
and the voices actors are very good

Emptygoddess responds:

Al will be pleased to know you were happy with his work.